Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

How do I hide my top friends on myspace, but there is still a link that allows others to view all my friends? Is there a code that allows me to do this? I've seen it on other people's myspaces and I want it for mine. I asked them but they said it just came w/ their layout. It looks somewhat like this(this is on someones myspace, I censored name for privacy) -



http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3500/...



Note that I'm not looking for the code that hides all your friends completely. Please help!!! Thanks



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

You'll have to find a pre-made layout that comes with that feature or find a code. Tom and the guys at myspace have not included the "hide your friends" feature on myspace (hopefully they do soon). I'm guessing you don't want a code so you don't have advertisements on your page... ???.... by deleting the "www.whatever.com.gif" but leaving everything else as is, you wont have those pesty boxes and links on your page.



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

Theres a website i know with alot of codes, its www.mygirlyspace.com at the left theres a link "myspace codes" might be in there.



x



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

um.. i dontno the code ny heart but i no ethier got to mygen.co.uk or search on yahoo!



If that doesnt help message me



閳?br> JazzyFizzole



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

Try asking the people where they get their layouts and find one that you like on that site. Maybe it will include that feature too and you will have the answer to your question.



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

put this in your who id like to meet section at the very bottom



it will hide your top friends



%26lt;div style="display:none"%26gt; %26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;



then put this in your about me section.



it will make a link so people can still get to your friends list



in order for it to work the easiest thing to do is go to your page first then click on your "view so and so's friends", and copy the code in the adress bar. next put the below code in your about me section and fill in the XXXX's with that address code.



%26lt;Br%26gt;



%26lt;div style="width:200px;height:45px;overflow:...



%26lt;strong%26gt;%26lt;/strong%26gt;



%26lt;br%26gt;



%26lt;a href="XXXXX " target="_self" %26gt;WHAT YOU WANT YOUR LINK TO SAY HERE%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;



that should do the trick



and i already edited it so there shouldnt be any advertisements from it



check out my page and see if you like how the code works (though i have a few more links than you will)



www.myspace.com/iamkrisrocks



How can I hide the top friends on my myspace but others can still view all my friends?!?!?

you can lock that page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host