Monday, December 28, 2009

I can't view YouTube videos, Myspace music, etc.?

A message comes up that says I need to download a new shockwave/flash player and I've done that, about 5 times. No change.



The weird thing is that when I was trying to download the flashplayer/shockwave and I went back to MySpace to listen to a song it worked and same with YouTube. So then I cancelled the download and it stopped. And then I tested this again and the same thing happened. Can someone who knows how to fix this problem tell me what to do? The flash/shock isn't downloading it stops after it downloaded 11 items and I even left the computer on overnight to see if it would surpass that and still no change. This is a Macbook.



I can't view YouTube videos, Myspace music, etc.?

I actually had that same problem for a long time. I don't know if it didn't work with myspace but I had the same problem with youtube. No matter what browser I used, it would say I needed a later version of flash, even though I had installed the latest version like 5 times. I think the problem just went away on its own eventually. It wasn't a mac by the way, so this problem isn't unique to macs.



I can't view YouTube videos, Myspace music, etc.?

click the link for download Shockwave Player Download:-http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host