Friday, December 25, 2009

Why won't my zune player play when I view my myspace page? Why do I have to push play first?

Click "account settings" then "miscellaneous" towards the middle click on "auto start my music player."



Why won't my zune player play when I view my myspace page? Why do I have to push play first?

because u dont have it on auto play



Why won't my zune player play when I view my myspace page? Why do I have to push play first?

U need to put it on auto play...



Click "Account Settings" then "Miscellaneous" and then click on "Auto start my music player."



or if your problem was just like mine it wouldn't play at all,a nd the player would disappear... in that case you have to switch it back to the regular myspace music player

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host