Monday, December 28, 2009

Can't view pictures on Myspace Pages?

I can't see any pictures on my myspace page. I can't see my friends or anything, but the rest of the page is just fine. There's just no pictures. Any ideas how to fix this?



Can't view pictures on Myspace Pages?

Does their page have a bunch of junk like pictures, glitter text, animations on it? If so, that can delay it to load and may cause it not to. Sign out and try to view. If you can see them then, then it may just be your account settings. Try to refresh. And also, if you just want to view them you can right click and select "view image" and it will pop the picture up. I have this problem sometimes when viewing pages with alot of friends. I try back the next day and it works, myspace has alot of pic glitches especially with all the hackers and changes they are/have been making.



Can't view pictures on Myspace Pages?

Maybe some subdomain of myspace.com is blocked for images? Images on myspace comes from one subdomain, songs from other and so on.. check your browser settings and try with different web browser.



Can't view pictures on Myspace Pages?

You have to set the controlls for that it asks you when you search for someone you have to put view pictures and words.



I hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host