Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you get 16 pictures in the "view more pictures" section of your myspace page?

I want to be able to fit in another row of pictures in my "view more pictures" part of my myspace page. I heard that there was a myspace cd you have to have or something in order to do that. So does anybody know where I can either find that cd to do it or know another way I can manage this.



How do you get 16 pictures in the "view more pictures" section of your myspace page?

The myspace CD is easily accesible, they even sell it at target..



if you try and cant get ahold of it, i do have a special trick. post the pictures online on a site like imageshack.com or photobucket.com, then insert the image in a code (like you would on the front page) as a caption for an existing picture. if you dont understand this or need the code, please email me rocknmusicaddct@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host