Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone know how to put music in "View more pictures" section on Myspace?

I've seen people have music in their view more pictures section on myspace. Does anyone know how to do it. I'm pretty good with HTML and figuring out how to do stuff but I' m stumped. So can anyone help me? please??



Does anyone know how to put music in "View more pictures" section on Myspace?

I've never seen that before. However I'm sure it's possible. If you have an online playlist (ie Project Playlist or MyFlashFetish) they SHOULD provide you with the code to post it.



Hoped I help. If it didn't just email me for more detailed instructions. =]



Does anyone know how to put music in "View more pictures" section on Myspace?

u cant do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host