Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why would you send others to view someone else's myspace page?

I have become friends with a guy that lives a few hours from me, we have only talked online.In the last few weeks I have gotten a lot of hits on my page from his area, and what I had thought were just random hits from elsewhere, but last week there was a death in his family and he sent me the link to the obituary, these random hits that I have been getting might not be so random after all. He has family in each and everyone of these locations, and these are not big cities, these are small towns, and rare, weird names that you can easily remember. The tracker I have records the town the IP address comes from, and is accurate. I haven't asked him yet why it seems his whole (very large) family has viewed my myspace page. So why would you have your family view someone else's page? Nobody has left any messages or comments, they just view the page.



Why would you send others to view someone else's myspace page?

Well for one, I would suggest setting your page to private for now. Your friends know who you are and won't have trouble finding you if they want to add you.



Sounds like he's afraid you have a tracker and doesn't want you to know it's him... Not working out so well it seems. As for why, he might be trying to find out more about you, maybe he likes you. Really though, you could just dissipate this whole situation if you set your account to private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host