Monday, November 30, 2009

When I try to view myspace pages, the profile pages don't load properly.?

It also says "error" in the bottom left hand side of the page and has an orange triangle. I have no idea why it's doing this. Please help!



When I try to view myspace pages, the profile pages don't load properly.?

Tom's maintenance team is responsible for these errors. They're currently fixing that "friend count" bug that he's been posting countless Announcements about in the past week.



He explains it all in his new blog.



http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



When I try to view myspace pages, the profile pages don't load properly.?

It depends on what you mean by not loading properly. Sometimes the videos or graphics won't load right due to you not having updated versions of java or flash player, or you haven't cleaned up your cookies or need to run a disk cleanup, something on that nature. I would suggest you empty your cookies, run disk cleanup, try again. If you are still having a problem and you aren't getting any popups saying you need to download updated versions of java or flash player, then it is probably just a myspace problem that will take waiting it out. I have found more times than not, once I empty my cookies and run a disk cleanup, things run a lot more smoothly and pages download a lot better. Not just in myspace either, but in every other site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host