Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I view a private myspace?

someone has stolen my myspace identity and I want to view their page.



How can I view a private myspace?

You can't do that..you either have to add them as a frioend or get somebody you know to add them!!



How can I view a private myspace?

There is no way. That's why it's private.



You could make a false identity for yourself and friend request them. Worth a try I guess.



How can I view a private myspace?

you can't view it unless u r their friend



How can I view a private myspace?

you cant do that you have to add the person 1st



How can I view a private myspace?

Why go through the headace?! just stop using my space its stupid!



How can I view a private myspace?

You need to download Morzilla Firefox,I think but idk thats what I hear from other people.I don't think it works though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host