Monday, November 30, 2009

View Source on Myspace?

Recently I've seen on a few sites that people hide their comments and friends, and it still stays hidden when i remove the CSS from the page. %26gt;_%26lt; I'm using firefox and theres this button that lets me remove all the CSS from a page so that I can see anything hidden. it beats going through all the hassle of right clicking %26gt; View Source.



Anyways, there are people that have done this and I want to know the code on how to do that.



Here's one example:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



There was also this one site where this girl had hidden her layout code in the CSS. She embedded it in the myspace code making it impossible to steal her layout! =(



Any help?



View Source on Myspace?

Paste %26lt;noembed%26gt; at the end of your who I'd like to meet section to hide friends %26amp; comments in firefox.



It's actually been around for quite a while,and for not being able to steal a layout, there is html coding that can do that.



With HTML everyone keeps guessing,but then again it comes handy when evil copycats want to steal your hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host