Monday, November 30, 2009

I think my ex wants me back, but she acts like im not **** to her, is she fronting? still view my my

my girlfriend %26amp; I broke up in august 06. her dad died two weeks after i broke up with her. im her first everything. i broke up bcuz she told me i didnt matter, i didnt know she ment when she spending time w/ her dad. he had cancer two years before i knew of, but i didnt know he would die two weeks later. she says she is angry with me and fell out of love with me instanly. my myspace tracker shows me she views my myspace page every other day. and now her myspace looks like she having a blast. some people say call her bluf. months later i tried to get her back and she said no. i havnt talked to her in months. we are 4 in a half years apart she's 19 im 24. her mom was strict. we could only talk on the phone two days a week, even if to use the bathroom, we couldnt call each other back, that counted as a day. i told her days and months after that im there for her like i always was. i want her back, i think she wants me back but i dont know? do you think she coming back and what should i do?



I think my ex wants me back, but she acts like im not **** to her, is she fronting? still view my myspace page

ok?



I think my ex wants me back, but she acts like im not **** to her, is she fronting? still view my myspace page

i think you should get some sleep and stop worring so dang much geeezzzz



I think my ex wants me back, but she acts like im not **** to her, is she fronting? still view my myspace page

I do not think she wants you. She may just be having some faint interest in you. You can still save the situation. Write to her a frank and 'straight from the heart' letter apoligising for the wrong you have done to her in the past.



Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host