Monday, November 30, 2009

4 myspace experts!!!! Myspace view all friends code?

I'm looking for a code that hides the new/online/mutual friends and only keeps the view all when you look at my top .and when you click on "view all friends" it goes to a page where you normally see all the friends but still doesn't show a box that scrolls %26gt;display, bands, ages, online %26amp; new? plz and ive seen it b4 on ppls friends list



4 myspace experts!!!! Myspace view all friends code?

people usually only get that nowadays when they have alot of friends.



4 myspace experts!!!! Myspace view all friends code?

send hate mail to diz ho3



www.myspace.com/claudyz



she talks shitt behind pplz bak



dnt mention any names



u can say something simple such as "*** you" or "quit talkin shitt" or u get the point



thanks.



duece



4 myspace experts!!!! Myspace view all friends code?

I have that with my site. I have nearly 4000 friends and i think it stopped showing those options at around 3-3.5k.



I dont think there is an actual code that does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host