Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do a block an "old acquaintance" from viewing myspace profile? I have already made it

I have already made it private, but I don't want the person to even find me on myspace any more, at all. I want to block that so that way they can send e-mails or comments also.



Thanks for your help.



How do a block an "old acquaintance" from viewing myspace profile? I have already made it private to view.

On their page where you can send them a message one of the words say block me and it blocks that users and keep ur page private and don't accept friend request from anyone you don't know it maybe ur friend with a fake page people do that now!!!!Good LUCK!!!



How do a block an "old acquaintance" from viewing myspace profile? I have already made it private to view.

stop using myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host