Monday, November 30, 2009

How accurate is the view counter on MySpace blogs?

I blog a lot on MySpace. Whenever I go to post another blog (usually about 2 days apart) the view counter says I've had something like 23 views.



I only have like five "subscribers" (i.e., my friends/family, lol) so I find it hard to believe that many people read my blogs.



And sometimes, if I post a blog then go back to edit it immediately after (like I just did right now) it'll say I've had three views in something like 60 seconds.



Example: I just posted a blog, then went back to edit it less than a minute later. The counter for this week (basically today) was at 23 views (for two other entries I wrote earlier today).



I then edited the blog, and it shot up three views in a minute. I JUST posted this blog, less than 10 minutes ago and the view counter has gone from 23 up to 46.



Does that seem right to anyone else? I know this is random, but I'm just wondering...



Does anyone else's blog seem to "overcount" views?



How accurate is the view counter on MySpace blogs?

it's accurate, the views that seem over counted are the views of you clicking at it.



How accurate is the view counter on MySpace blogs?

well maybe those views are from you from clikking it to much or yeah they just overcount..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host