Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to get old myspace page view?

How do I get the old myspace home page view?I used to have a myspace like a year ago then I deleted it. Now like a week ago I made a new myspace and I HATE the home page view! PLZ HELP, I want the old look. I know the people who still have the old home page view have the option to put the new home page view, but the people who have the new home page view can't put the new one!



How to get old myspace page view?

well on the top right of ur homepage there sould be a switch 2 calassic view, its really small thats probably y u cant find it but just click on it and ull get back the classic view.



How to get old myspace page view?

Around the upper right corner, ther should be sumthing that says Classic View and New View. Click on Classic View,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host