Thursday, December 3, 2009

When i view my myspace profile i see something differen than my friends why?

when i view my profile the boxes come up black but the background is white...when my friends look at my profile they see a complete black profile (like its suppose to be)the same thing with my other friends profile..it used to appear all black when i clicked on it now it has a white background with black boxes(like the comments and stuff)it cant be part of my code because im the only one that sees it wrong.any help would be much appreaciated.thanks



When i view my myspace profile i see something differen than my friends why?

can u give me a link to ur profile so i can see wat ur talking about? But check this out this may be the problem http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host