Thursday, December 3, 2009

MySpace photos - who can view option?

I dont know if this is possible but I am wondering about the photos that are in my myspace gallery ... it seems that anyone with a myspace account can view my photos even if they are not in my friends list. I've check through the account options and the only thing I can find is that either anyone can look at my photos or only I can. This is so stupid! Is there a way or an option I havent seen that only people in my friends list can see my photos?



MySpace photos - who can view option?

you have to set your profile to private in the account settings, so you and your friends are the only ones that can view your profile and photos



MySpace photos - who can view option?

I believe that u can click "edit profile" and on the privacy level, you can select, first degree of friends only, in that way, strangers can't view your pics.



MySpace photos - who can view option?

there is an option where you can set you profile to private then only people you add to your friends list can view your profile including your photos.



MySpace photos - who can view option?

Your best bet is to put your account on "private"



This way your friends can see your photos and updates to your profile but "outsiders" can only see your display image, your headline and the rest is private.



MySpace photos - who can view option?

That option should be right there... where you found the other options... strange :S



MySpace photos - who can view option?

Only your friends (public or private) should be able to see your pics.



Test it by copying the URL address (at the top of your PROFILE page) then closing your browser, Re-open the browser again and paste the URL back in, Click Enter, then click on PICS on your page. (you shouldn't be able to see them if your logged out)



If you suspect that every myspace user can see them, get in touch with MySpace and tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host