Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there a way to make someone not be able to re-view a sent myspace message to them?

I sent an old friend a myspace message last January, and I was going through my old messages, and since he replied to me, I can see our whole convo there. And, he is no longer my friend---and the things said there are pretty private, and I wouldn't want him to see the things I wrote again. Is there a way to make sure he can't view the message? x



Is there a way to make someone not be able to re-view a sent myspace message to them?

Not if it's in his inbox. Those messages are saved permanently for years and years unless deleted. His Sent messages, however, are deleted after 14 days.



Don't worry about it though. Who do you know that goes through their archive of messages in their inbox that are 6-12 months old? It's highly unlikely that he will see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host