Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I hide or what code can hide my Myspace comments&the view all link?

I want to hide my comments %26amp; the view all comments link on Myspace but i dont know a code or how to.So can yall help me?/



How do I hide or what code can hide my Myspace comments%26amp;the view all link?

hey, I was just checking that out. You can go to whateverlife.com and u se all sorts of codes, but the comment one doesnt work. Heres the one that does:



%26lt;style%26gt;.friendsComments{display:none;}...



How do I hide or what code can hide my Myspace comments%26amp;the view all link?

to hide your comments use this code:



put this at the bottom of your 閳ユ辅ho i閳ユ獓 like to meet閳?br>



%26lt;style%26gt;.friendscomments



{display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



to hide your "view all comments" link use this code Put the code in your about me:



%26lt;Style%26gt;table b {display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host