Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I hide my myspace 'view all pictures' link && maybe hide my videos too?

Is there a code? Cuz I don't want people viewing all my pictures, but only my default



[ not just having 1 picture in my pictures ]



I don't want people to view my pictures, nor videos.



I want to hide those links...



Is there a code.. ? Codes?



Or link to a website so I can hide my 'view more pics' %26amp;%26amp; 'view more videos'



Thanks peeps ~



- Trin



How do I hide my myspace 'view all pictures' link %26amp;%26amp; maybe hide my videos too?

go to the page where you uploded your pics and there is an option that says that either everyone can view your pics or only you can and the friends on your list, the same goes for when you upload videos. Step 1 they ask you if you would like it to be public or private, choose the one that says private and that will block your vids from being viewed. The same goes for the pics, chose the ones that you want to be privaate and choose that option.



How do I hide my myspace 'view all pictures' link %26amp;%26amp; maybe hide my videos too?

Delete all your pictures then. The point of having multiple pictures is so that people can have a look.



If you don't want just anyone having a look that's kewl however the people you want to allow to be able to look at pics your going to have to copy and paste the URL to them because once the link if hidden there is no way to look at your pics.



Also when they click on your default picture they will be taken to your other photos also regardless if you have Photos and Videos blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host