Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone give me a myspace code to view profiles that view me?

I need help with a myspace code that will allow me to view who is viewing me.. can someone give it to me?



Can someone give me a myspace code to view profiles that view me?

They do NOT exist. Profile trackers are a hoax. None of them work. None of them. Zip. Zero. Tom made it that way. Don't be fooled.



Can someone give me a myspace code to view profiles that view me?

They dont exist unfortunately. It would be against data protection



or you;d ahve to pay lots of moeny for soemthing illegal



Can someone give me a myspace code to view profiles that view me?

Pratically impossible. You would have to be very good friends with the owner (Which isn't tom), or you would need to hack the main sever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host